|GO TO THE LIST||The Mighty Wheezers||TRANSCRIPT|
|The Mighty Wheezers|
|Airdate||June 7, 2004|
|Previous||Men at Work|
|Next||Billion Dollar Boy|
"The Mighty Wheezers" is the 18th. episode in the Season 2 of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
The episode starts with Hugh and Judy packing up to go to the Burning Duck Festival. And they tell Jimmy that he has to stay with the Wheezers at first Jimmy is really excited until the Wheezers put some germ destroying lotion on him. Then they do a lot of stuff that Jimmy thinks is boring and when they go to bed Jimmy can't get any sleep because of the Wheezers loud snoring. So Jimmy goes to his lab to create a pill that will stop them from snoring but that's not the only thing it does. When Carl wakes up he discovers that he doesn't need his glasses and he can do finger pushups and Carl's parents are super strong now and they go out to have fun. Then Carl starts to climb up walls and jump over buildings and his parents are eating foods they were never able to eat because of their allergies. But then they decide to climb Mt. Incredibly Unstable the mountain that nobody has ever survived from. When they reach the top of the mountain the pill wears off and they start to fall. Jimmy saves them but the rock they were standing on is rolling down the hill and is about to destroy everybody at the Burning Duck Festival. Jimmy BrainBlasts and has Sheen tilt the hovercraft so the desert sand blows in the face of the Wheezers, who are incredibly allergic to salt. The force of their sneezes stops the rock just in time from crashing and ruining the Festival. Hugh invites them to participate in the burning and the episode ends with all of them singing together while Mt. Incredibly Unstable crumbles in the background.
- This episode makes four parodies of the Sam Riami Spider-Man 2002 film::
- When Carl discovers that he's strong and doesn't need his glasses anymore.
- When he wall crawls and jumps over buildings.
- When he's upside down on a rope, similar to Peter Parker hanging on a string of web.
- Another possible parody is when the Wheezers are hopping on different canyons, similar to the Hulk in the 2003 film, or the scene in Spider-Man when Peter discovers his powers (the music is also similar to the theme from Spider-Man).
- Coincidentally, both films featured music composed by Danny Elfman.
- The Burning Duck Festival is a parody of Burning Man, a real festival that takes place in Black Rock Desert, NV.
- Sheen couldn't stay at the festival since he had to stay home and lube up his grandma's cankles.
- When the Wheezers make it to the top of Mt. Incredibly Unstable a sound similar to the Rocky theme song plays in the background.
- The title card is similar to the logo of The Amazing Spider-Man comics.
- Cindy and Libby do not appear in this episode.