Dr. Sydney Orville Moist is a paranoid dance-crazy scientist who works in a secret underwater lair in the Bahama Quadrangle, making evil henchmen out of Algae Men.
Dr. Moist is tall and slender, has messy grey hair.
It has been discovered that he had reported dead years ago, but is still alive. He moved underwater to kidnap people and transform them into algae man servants. Jimmy, Carl, and Sheen found him and discovered his evil plan. Luckily, they defeated him and ended his reign of insanity once and for all.
He returned in Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide!, where it had revealed when he formed a brief alliance with Professor Calamitous after the two met in a villain convention. However, their alliance cut off when it had revealed he wasn't keeping an eye out for Jimmy and was launched into the sky by the CalamiBot.
- Dr. Moist isn't only a scientist, but he's also a talented opera singer and a skilled tap dancer who beat-boxes.
- It is unknown how he was able to escape his lair from his exploding algae men, but it had implied he had a backup plan to escape such failures.
- Dr. Moist is most likely a parody of Captain Nemo from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea; both are mad scientists who secretly lived in the ocean's depths in their underwater lab; kidnapping and enslaving anyone who discovers their secret.
- Sydney's hideout also bares a striking resemblance to the Nautilus, as they both have an elegantly designed interior.
- He isn't part of The League of Villains.