After seeing Jimmy's message from Earth, he captured all the adults so they'd be fed to their evil chicken god, Poultra. When Jimmy and his friends arrived on Yolkus, he threw them into a prison, so they'd be imprisoned until they were adults to be Poultra's next human sacrifice, which makes him a sadist as well. Luckily, Jimmy stopped his evil plan and saved all of the adults.
Goobot and his minions returned in The Eggpire Strikes Back, where he and the Yolkians pretend to have changed due to Poultra's death. Goobot's plan was to have Jimmy's friends and family lost their trust in them and then have Jimmy watch Poultra devour everyone he cared about.
Finally, he appears in The League of Villains where he gathers several of Jimmy's enemies to finally kill him. With the help of his friends and the reformed Space Bandits, Jimmy trapped Goobot and his minions in prehistory forever. It is unknown what happened to Goobot and the villains after that, but they were probably killed by the dinosaurs.
- Goobot is also the main antagonist of Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast.
- In the pilot, he wore a grey metal suit, as well as a different-colored crown.
- Goobot is still in prehistory (along with the other villains), due to Jimmy's opinion, which is that Goobot is millions of years ahead of everyone.
- He was mentioned in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" when Cindy was warning Jimmy about the possible dangers of answering the space rock.
- Even though Calamitous is the main villain in the TV show, Goobot is more remembered by fans and considered the true main antagonist of the entire franchise.
- According to an issue of Nickelodeon Magazine, likes being called "Big Poppa".
- He also mentioned in the pilot episode that he has Dyslexia.
Minor and One-Shot Characters: Ultra Lord | April the Gorlock | Captain Betty | Commander Baker | Corky Shimatzu | General Abercrombie | Flippy | Jet Fusion | Amanda Neutron | Kari Neutron | Anabelle Neutron | Gomer Neutron | Granny Neutron | Newt Neutron | VOX | Ebenezer Wheezer | Martha Wheezer |