The Candy Bar is a ice cream shop in Retroville where Jimmy, Carl, and Sheen like to eat at. It is also one of the most popular places in retroville. There is a Jukebox that plays music, and the employees are a bald man named Sam and a blonde-haired unibrowed man named Chip although, the latter only appears in one episode as an employee. The Candy Bar has been seen in almost all of the episodes in the three seasons. This area is usually where Jimmy and his friends talk about their plans when trouble strikes. This Candy Bar is also the source of Jimmy's hair power which allows him to maintain his hairdo via a wireless energy transmission, as seen in episode 37.
- This is a 50's style restaraunt.
- Acording to Eustace, the Candy Bar has a 3 star rating.
- The Candy Bar is apart of the Jimmy Neutron Theme Song. it also appears in the official video.
- During the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour. This was one of the places where Timmy and Cindy (non canon) Hanged out.
- The Candy Bar was also shown in the Planet Sheen episode, Is This Cute? during Sheen's flashback of him and Carl when he was comparing him and Doppy.