Bolbi Stroganovsky is the weird resident exchange student from Backhairistan. He is the newest student at Lindbergh Elementary School and has become a supporting character since his debut episode, "Jimmy for President".
In "Jimmy for President", Bolbi, Sheen, Jimmy, and Libby were running for class president. Since Jimmy, Libby and Sheen cheated, Bolbi won and remains president now. During Election Day at Lindbergh Elementary, he eats a marinated gunka-bob.
In "Men at Work", Bolbi orders a burger, fries and shake kabob just like they serve in Backhairistan.
Bolbi went with Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Libby and Goddard to the game show in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" (by accident), and was even considered an unknown species by the production staff of the game show. Bolbi voted himself off of the team in a "Survivor"-esque sequence, thinking that he was going to win a prize, which is technically true, as he spent the rest of the contest being pampered and waited on by two beautiful alien women.
In "Attack of the Twonkies", Sheen disguised himself as Bolbi to get another try for the chorus, but Ms. Fowl and Principal Willoughbuy aren't fooled.
Bolbi is an overweight boy with dark brown eyes and combed brown hair. He wears a white sweater under a green and orange vest, pale brown shorts, long black socks and brown shoes. He is usually seen making a funny face.
Bolbi, being from a foreign land, is viewed as odd by his friends and speaks with a silly accent. Despite this, he is a happy-go-lucky, friendly, well-meaning person with an excellent Shakespearean acting voice and will always be there for his friends when they need him.
He normally speaks broken English with a vaguely Russian or Czech accent, but has a surprisingly good Shakespearean acting voice (but only when auditioning). He has the appearance of a stereotypical Eastern-European peasant. He is also been used as a bystander, or background character in some episodes.
- He appears to be Principal Willoughby's favorite student.
- Bolbi states that "Super-Kaboby" is the most famous hero of Backhairistan.
- Bolbi has a sister named Ignishka, who is also voiced by Phil LaMarr.
- Bolbi is the only known religious character (he worships space rocks).
- Bolbi stayed in the series after his debut.
- He does a dance called the "Slap Dance" --> Slap, slap, slap. Clap, clap, clap. (Repeat)
- He spells his name as "Bowlbee".
- His last name could be a reference to Beef Stroganoff (also spelled Beef Stroganov).
- In his debut, his voice was deeper, but since then, his voice becomes a little more high-pitched.