|Billion Dollar Boy|
|Airdate||June 7, 2004|
|Previous||The Mighty Wheezers|
|Next||Win Lose and Kaboom!|
Billion Dollar Boy is the second segment from the 17th. episode from season two of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
The episode starts when it's Jimmy vs. Cindy in a kite competition battle. Jimmy defeats Cindy in the Semi Finals. Then it's Jimmy against Eustace Strych, an extremely rich and snobby boy. At the end of the kite battle, Eustace is defeated, and Jimmy wins the battle trophy. Eustace invites Jimmy and his friends to his house, which Jimmy refuses at first, but eventually comes only comes because of Cindy. Also, Hugh deemed it rude for Jimmy not to accept. Little do they know that this is part of an evil plan for Eustace to get back at Jimmy.
At Eustace's house, Eustace starts giving everyone various gifts; a holographic boy band for Libby, an Ultra Lord power glove for Sheen, a cloned mini llama for Carl, his grandmother's gold medal for Cindy and used gym shorts for Jimmy as a mean joke, which makes him very angry then everyone laughs at him.
Meanwhile, Hugh is having Purple Flurp with Eustace's dad, who admits that he is a horrible dad, who lives in fear of his son and has no idea of how to raise kids. Hugh gives Mr. Strych a few pointers, most notably setting limits and continues after the camera goes back to Jimmy, with Hugh and Mr. Strych having a burp contest.
Because of Jimmy's jealousy, Eustace tells everybody to clink their drinks for betlittling Jimmy again and an enraged Jimmy fires a laser at Eustace's drink and pretends he did it on accident. Eustace challenges Jimmy to a robot battle: Goddard against Eustace's robot cat, the RA Unit. Out of anger, Jimmy foolishly bets Goddard. During the fight, he finds out that the robot (Robot Adaptoid) mimics everything that Goddard does but with 10 times the force, so he orders Goddard to play dead. The robot explodes (without a repair function) and Jimmy wins the battle and Goddard them repairs himself. Infuriated, Eustace promises to pursue Jimmy with never ending the vengeance. However, his father steps in, having taken Hugh's advice to heart, and gives his son a "time-out" by allowing Eustace's butler to send Eustace to his room so he can think about what he has done. Jimmy apologizes to Goddard for betting him.
- This is the first time Jimmy gets jealous instead of Cindy.
- This is also the first time Jimmy beats Cindy in a contest. The second will be in Lights Camera Danger.
- This is the only time in the show outside the movie and video games where Goddard plays dead.
- We learn that Cindy can do animal impressions.
- This episode shows that Purple Flurp is a very large and popular brand with many products, not limited to soda.
- The holographic boy band is playing the same song by the Men Pretending to be Boys in "Party at Neutron's".
- The Robot Adaptoid may be a reference to the Super Adaptoid, a villainous robot from Marvel Comics.
- Betty Quinlan makes a cameo as one of the kids walking in background after the contest.
- This is last 11-minute episode of Season 2.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Season 2 episodes|
|A Beautiful Mine | Sorry, Wrong Era | The Retroville 9 | Grumpy Young Men | Operation: Rescue Jet Fusion (movie) | Nightmare in Retroville | Monster Hunt | Jimmy for President | Return of the Nanobots | Holly Jolly Jimmy | Love Potion 976/J | Sheen's Brain | Maternotron Knows Best | Send in the Clones | The Great Egg Heist | The Feud | Out, Darn Spotlight | The Junkman Cometh | Foul Bull | The Science Fair Affair | Men at Work | The Mighty Wheezers | Billion Dollar Boy | Win Lose and Kaboom! (movie)|